Friday, March 18, 2011

My Animation Project- The Curious Ball



This a my first animation piece down in CAT112. It was my first attempt at making an animation, especially using photoshop as an animation tool. I have always used photoshop for digital media and pictures, but now that i know how to use animation with photo i know have the a handy tool at my side when i do an animation project. It was all hand drawn from the head down and it was tedious at first but i finally got use to drawing frame by frame. In terms of editing it in finally cut there were some problems and issues that i had in terms of using effects and importing sound files but i manage to figure out a way using quicktime player to record and and create the correct file format for final cut.  

No comments:

Post a Comment